• ExamOne Services
• Paramedical Process
• Laboratory Testing
• Online Lab Results
• 1 CE Credit
Contract Tips & Traps - How to properly set up a segregated Funds Contract to Match Your Clients Intention
Review of Estate Planning Case Studies for Complex Family Dynamics & Risk Adverse Clients
Intro to Franklin Templeton & Jocelyn Duncan, our new sales rep
Global Equities– Explore themes that will detail the threats & opportunities that we can see in global equities
Current market & trade situation and impacts we are seeing
Capital markets– Reasons for recent market volatility.
The equity market segment will include commentary on Trump’s trade war and the protectionism theme from the U.S., and general macro-economic themes
The fixed-income segment will include commentary on the rising yield environment
Are they Headwinds or Opportunities?
Technology & regulatory changes– how they can be opportunities, not threats.
Impacts to the industry in terms of pricing & distribution.
The role demographics is playing as well as the fears & challenges of Canadians and the needs resulting.
Do you have clients who are incorporated professionals or business owners earning $100 000 plus a year?
Are they looking to reduce taxes, shelter more income, and have flexibility?
Actuarial firm INTEGRIS provides turn-key application and pension administration. Learn the IPP/PPP benefits and tax savings which attract high end clients to you.
Referral income long term to advisers through Accilent Capital portfolio management.
TD Asset Management:
Focus on Estate:
An introduction to today’s financial planning concepts
within an evolving financial landscape and
constantly changing industry – simplified estate and
income planning concepts using insurance investment
options with an eye on tax-efficiency.
Topic: RBC Insurance Products – Overview of
Disability Insurance/Concepts & Discount and
• RBC Disability Products
• Overview of DI concepts (Wage loss replacement plan/
• Your Term Life Coverage
• Customize the Term length from 10 – 40 years
• Meet the Team and learn how you can leverage Canada Life to help grow your business
• Overview of Strategies and Tips within their product offering
• Tax Planning challenges and how Investments and Insurance can be structured to ease tax burdens with business owners and for Es-tate planning
What Does Insurance Made for the 21st Century Look Like?
• Changing landscapes and emerging needs
• Simplified and Non-Medical Insurance needs
• Case Studies that shake the status quo
• 1 CE Credit
Going Global in Fixed Income:
• Current role of fixed income & the global opportunities available
• Overview of global sectors, looking at income & diversification
• The evolving fix income solutions: TDAM’s fixed income & global fixed income solutions available
Canada Life with Chad Ellingboe:
Come and find out about the newest mutual fund company PSC has to offer, Purpose Investments.
• first firm in Canada to merge the ETF and Mutual Fund prospectus
• Have created the first ever corporate class ETFs in the world
• Also the Redwood Asset Management brand. Recently acquired the assets of Front Street and Aston Hill (LOGIQ) into that brand. well.
LUNCH & LEARN:
• Understanding the challenges clients have and how to provide the support they need during retirement.
• The life milestones and how they trigger advisor consolidation– what this means for you.
The program goal is to assist you in putting a plan in place to transition a practice, whether you are a buyer or a seller. Ensure that your practice – and most importantly, your clients – are well looked after.
The course includes:
• Business Transition - objectives and considerations
• The PPI Business Marketplace: MatchBook, powered by FindBob
• Valuation and Financing Options
• Case Studies – Finding the Win-Win
• CE Credits
This half-day course is delivered in a classroom setting and includes multi-media presentations, interactive discussions, and a full package of review material for your reference on an ongoing basis.
DFS LUNCH & LEARN: Patrick Kabrita, CFA, CIM
Peter Wouters Presenting:
• Perils and Pitfalls of nam-ing beneficiaries
• Probate avoidance
• Estate equalization issues
• Unintended consequences
• Planning points
Sun Life Global Investments:
• Intro to Sun Life Global Investments and to Johnathan Helm
• Learn more about the Sun Life Global fund line up and what separates them from other fund companies
• Jonathan will go into more detail about their Granite Managed Solutions and why they are so popular
BMO LUNCH & LEARN:
BMO New Whole Life– Plan Design, Performance, Flexibility
Case Studies with alternative scenarios showing how well the product performs
BMO’s success in the ETF space in Canada & how you can incorporate them into client’s portfolios
BMO GIFs– unique reset feature, estate planning, guarantee options
LifePlan Financial Group is an independently owned MGA and Marketing Centre, established in 1991. The LifePlan Financial Group Head Office is located in Victoria BC, with associated Financial Advisors living and working throughout all parts of British Columbia and Alberta.